Annie Young, a lifelong environmentalist and political activist, is running for Citywide Park Commissioner in 2013! Make her your #1 choice for Park Board At-Large.
Annie advocates for
- Sustainability in economics, ecology, and equity
- Meeting our changing multicultural needs
- Maximizing energy efficiency and green efforts
- Protecting open green space as public space
- RiverFirst and Central Riverfront development
- Involving our community in decision-making
Through her service on the MPRB, Annie has accomplished
- Reduction in chemical use
- Increase in tree planting
- Improvements in water quality
- Acquisition for riverfront development
- Recycling in parks
If you'd like to become involved in the campaign or have questions or ideas, please let us know!